Seasonal rental contract, clause of resolution and general sales conditions
The above-signed abides by the following terms :
The SARL Les Grands Chênes du Parc, representing the landlord in accordance with a mandate duly numbered and registered in the Law Register, gives access, with this bail, to the renting of a furnished flat with all furniture and all furnishings, to the consenting tenant, such as estimated and described in the amicable and contradictory inventory that will be delivered when keys will be handed over.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TERMS (according to the article 1728 of the French Civil Code)
The present renting is subjected to ordinary and law conditions concerning this same context and the tenant is committed to follow particularly the following terms, that is to say :
- Obligation to rent the said premises with the furniture and the furnishing items in the same state as they are when entering into possession of the premises.
- Obligation to take care of the rented premises and the furniture and the furnishing items in a good condition of rental repairs and to hand them in at the end of the rental period in a good condition.
- Obligation to enjoy the rented property in good-father.
- Obligation in not moving or exchanging furniture and furnishing items included in the present renting.
- Obligation to ensure the calmness of the building and to abide with the established purposes.
- Obligation in neither yielding nor partially subleasing the rent without explicit and written authorisation from the owner.
- Obligation to hand in the keys when leaving the premises at the risk of applying an additional charge for missing keys.
In addition, the renting fees, that the tenant is committed to pay the landlord, have been agreed upon as specified on the premises indicated and according to the conditions specified on the site, that is, the advance fees when booking (that correspond at least to 30% of the amount of the stay), the balance when handing in the keys and the payment of the security deposit.
The tenant has at present paid a security deposit to the SARL Les Grands Chênes du Parc who acknowledges it and sets the tenant free of the amount as stipulated at the back. That same amount will be refunded to the tenant at the end of the use after handing in the keys, under deduction of what is owed to the landlord, either for the cleaning expenses he has to start in the name of the tenant, or to replace impaired or missing objects.
The hours specified for arrivals are between 3pm and 6pm and departures are between 9am and 11am.
The day of departure is not to be charged upon condition that the property is checked out before 11am.
The day of the arrival and that when keys will be handed in is fixed on the first day of the period, the accomodation will be made available on the scheduled day as of 3pm and the departure should take place before 11am.
If the day of arrival is the first day of the period, the balance should be paid on the same day.
However, if the tenant chooses the possibility of coming after the scheduled date, he should make sure to send to the Les Grands Chênes Du Parc the balance as defined by particular conditions, at the latest on the first day of the rental period in question. If not paid in the 4 first days, with no need of a prior court injunction, the present contract will be terminated if the landlord thinks it is appropriate, with no need for him to fill in any judiciary formality and with no prejudice of damages and interests that could be claimed.
The SARL Les Grands Chênes Du Parc is free to dispose of the hired premises if it judges it appropriate. No discount will be granted for late arrival or early departure.
The expenses for electricity, water and heating are included in the rent price, unless a convention states the contrary in particular conditions.
However, according to the power savings measures, the lessor reserves the right to bill or to deduct from the deposit if consumption prices turn out to be abnormally high, resulting from evident, not limitative and consecutive wasting, for example, like having windows open in winter times, having hot water taps not closed, etc.
All rates are displayed with all taxes included, except for the occupancy tax. For the Forme sojourns, the medical consultations must be added to the accomodation fees. Apart from the occasional promotional offers, the applicable fees are those edited on the price-grid in operation at the time of the booking.
Rates are subjected to modification without previous notice.
Discount of 5% not valid for supplementary services.
If you can benefit of a discount, you should possess a justification.
All booking on Internet or by phone, as well as any payment with a bank card, will be submitted to the general sales conditions.
You can cancel your stay by means of a package price of 30 Euros in the conditions as defined below. Those prices correspond to the length of stay and remain in any case attributed to the provider.
TERM OF CANCELLATION
You would like to cancel your stay and you have subscribed to our Cancellation Guarantee :
- You give us notice of your booking cancellation more than 30 days before the date of your stay. In this case we refund the whole advance fee and you don’t have to provide any justification.
- You give us notice of your booking cancellation within the 30 days preceding the first date of your stay. In this case, we refund the total amount of the advance fee as long as your decision is motivated by a serious professional event (dismissal), by a personal event (serious illness, heavy injuries or death of the one who books the stay, or the spouse, common law husband or wife, his or her ancestors or descendants, son-in-law or daughter-in-law, brothers and sisters).
In absence of a compelling reason, the advance fee will not be refunded.
You did not subscribe to our Cancellation Guarantee :
- You give us notice of your booking cancellation more than 30 days before the date of your stay. In this case we refund the total amount of your advance fee with no penalties whatever the reason.
- You give us notice of your booking cancellation between 30 and 10 days before the first day of your stay. In this case, 60% of the total amount of the service is owed.
- You give us notice of your booking cancellation in the 10 days before the date of your stay. In this case, 90% of the total amount of the booked services is owed.
In all cases, whenever you subscribe to our Cancellation Guarantee or not, in order to treat your request, your decision of cancellation must be sent to us by mail within the time limits as defined above.
Each party is committed to confirm and to respect the clauses of the present contract. In case of disagreement, the Tribunal de Thionville is the only competent court to judge the facts.